Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 8

Day 8:  Today I am thankful for my job!  I love what I do and am grateful for the chance to work with so many interesting people.  For those who don't know I am a Speech Pathologist and am currently working in a SNF/ALF.  I love going to work everyday working with my patients.  There are times when they drive me crazy, like the time I was told I was the plague or when one of my patients threaten to hit me.  But there are times when they crack me up and a lot of times when they inspire me. Listening to the way my Patients speak of their spouses is amazing and truly inspiring.  It makes me pray that when I am their age I will still be filled with such Love and admiration for my husband.  So today I am thankful for my job and all the wonderful experiences it has provided me!

No comments:

Post a Comment