Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 14

























Day 14: Today I am thankful for Harry Potter!!  I love Harry Potter,  I have read each book at least once (and have listened to the audiobooks more times then I can count, being dyslexic reading is difficult at times and I really enjoy audiobooks).  We discovered the magical world of Hogwarts, Saved the Sorcerers stone, battled the Voldemort in the Chamber of Secrets, rescued Sirius from a tower, been a contestant in the Triwizord tournament, fought along side the Order of the Phoenix, mourned when Dumbledore fell from the tower, and defeated Voldemort.  I cherish the adventures Harry, Hermionie and Ron took me on and the lessons of friendship they taught me.  I am grateful I have these magnificent books, wonderful adventures and great friends in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment