Sunday, November 24, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Catch Up

Oh Dear I am so far behind on my 30 Days of Thanks, it is now time to play catch up!!

Day 21: Thursday was my Parents Anniversary.  I am thankful for the love they have for each other and the wonderful example of marriage and love they provide me and my sisters!

Day 22:  Even though I love my job, Friday I was thankful for short days at work!! Being able to make it in early to the nursing home and finish my day early gives me more time to spend with my family. =)

Day 23:  Saturday I am thankful for running my errands with my mom.  It is a simple thing that I feel I take for granted, but really is a special time we share together.  I am grateful for the memorable time we spend together doing common mundane things.

Day 24:  Today I am thankful for christmas shopping!  I LOVE Christmas shopping.  I am one of those people who starts shopping for christmas on December 26 (ok I've actually only done that once twice). But I love searching for presents I think the person will really enjoy and love.  One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is shopping for my family and friends it brings me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment