Sunday, November 10, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 10

















Day 10:  Today I am thankful for my church.  I have grown up going to Jupiter First Church, I was married in this church.  I really enjoy and love worshiping here.  The music is amazing, we are definitely spoiled by our singers.  And our Pastors are wonderful, I love the way they blend the word of God with real life experiences.  I now live about 45 minutes from my church and travel down to service as often as I can, but when I'm unable to a service in person I enjoy worshipping from home while watching the service on my computer. (I am extremely grateful this option as I am about to have to move to another state and still prefer my home church to any other I've visited).  Today I am grateful I have a wonderful place to go to worship the God I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment