Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 16



Day 16:  I am thankful for the University of Florida, Go Gators!! This school gave me 6 amazing years (4 undergrad, 2 grad).  Some of my fondest memories come from my time in the band. I play the trombone and was a member of the marching band.  Those 4 years filled my life with so much happiness and life long friendships!  I was able to watch the Gators win a national championship in football, in person!!! I also participated in the basketball band and went on several trips with both the women's and men's basketball throughout the years.  

During those 6 years I figured out what I wanted to do with my life, grew up and became more independent, made wonderful friends and met my husband.  While life continues to grow and become more excited I look back on my time in gainesville fondly.  I am truly grateful for the time I spent at UF!

No comments:

Post a Comment