Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1

Happy November 1st!! Who can believe that November is here already?!?  I can't I'm not sure where the year has gone. To me November feels like a good time to be thankful.  So for the next 30 days I'm going to try and complete a series blogging about the things I am truly grateful for.  I will do my best not to miss a day naming one item for each day of November.  Some may be silly, but other will be serious and All will be things that I am thankful I have in my life.  Who's with me?  At the end of the month we will have reminded ourselves of 30 things we are grateful for.




Day 1: Today I am thankful for cool weather.  Living in south Florida cool weather days are few and far between, but as November begins our evenings start to cool and my favorite time of year begins.  I am looking forward to cool days and even cooler nights, snuggling with my husband and getting to use my electric blanket without having to crank the a/c.  So today I am Thankful for cool weather!  What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment