Friday, November 15, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 15














Day 15:  Today I am thankful that I live near my parents.  In July of 2012 Christopher and I packed up our little home in Orlando and moved to Stuart about 40 minutes from my Parents.  I have enjoyed every moment of living close to them.  Since moving here I feel as though I have seen them almost every weekend they have been in town (my parents seem to go on vacation a lot).  Now that I have a move to Charleston looming over me I truly cherish the moments I have been able to spend with them.  I have grown closer to my parents and will miss having them so near by.  I wish I could take them with me to Charleston!  I am grateful even though it was only a little over a year I have had this chance to live near my parents as an adult, growing my relationship with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment