Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcoming 2013

Happy New Year everyone!

Today I started off 2013 with a Beautiful sunrise on my way into work


What a Beautiful way to start off the new year!  Hopefully this is an indication of all the wonderful things 2013 will bring!

Welcoming in 2013 means saying goodbye to 2012 which was a year full of fun, family, moving and new jobs!  Heres a quick look back at 2012:

January

We welcomed our newest furry member of our family Braxton!
Braxton went from being an 8lb puppy to a 60lb dog very quickly.  He is the sweetest boy with the best temperament. He loves to visit the residents at the nursing home were I work to brighten up their day!

February 
We celebrated a nice quiet Valentine's day at home together with homemade Chocolate SoufflĂ© 



March
Chris and I Celebrated my 27th Birthday with my sister Brittany and her fiance Malcolm by going to our favorite Hibachi restaurant.   There was no better way to spend my birthday then by celebrating with my family and good food!

May
In the beginning of May I went on the job interview for the Job I now have.  It was very exciting when I was offered the job and started Chris and I on this whirlwind ride of finding and buying our house moving to Stuart.

July
In Mid-July we packed up, said good-bye to our friends in Orlando, and moved to our temporary home (which happened to be just across the road from the street I grew up on).

August
We closed on our House!!  

September

We celebrated Christopher's 27th Birthday with presents, pennies and cake!

October
Christopher and I hosted my sister Brittany's 21st Birthday.  We had a lot of fun with my parents, sister Beth, Malcolm and his mom.  For Brittany's birthday she wanted a bounce house so thats what she had.  I wish I had pictures, we had a great time bouncing!


November

We celebrated our 1st anniversary.  One year with this wonderful man has flown by and I can't wait to see what our 2nd year of marriage will bring us!

November also brought Thanksgiving which we were able to again celebrate with both of our families.

December

CHRISTMAS!  My favorite time of the year!  It was a great end to a wonderful year!


I hope everyone had a wonderful 2012!  And I hope 2013 brings everyone many blessings in the coming year! 







No comments:

Post a Comment