Monday, December 31, 2012

Headaches

So I don't know about you all, but I hate headaches.  I unfortunately get headaches frequently.  Not just headaches but Migraines.  When I get a really bad headache I can be laid up in bed for the whole day and I rely on my prescription medicine to hopefully get rid of the pain.  The only problem with the prescription medicine is sometimes it can make me feel as bad as my headache. 


So I have decided to try and use some "home remedies" to get rid of my headaches.  Today I tried:



1) Ginger:  supposedly ginger is supposed to help with getting rid of headaches and with nausea.  The headache I had today didn't make me nauseous, so I'll have to try this again when it does.  So I just heated some water added the ginger and let it sit for a little while and then drank.  Not too much help with the headache

2) Black Tea and Cloves:  The black tea contains caffeine which is supposed to help and the cloves are supposed to do something else.  Again not too much help

3) 30 minutes of exercise:  I decided to take a nice walk.  The walk was nice and relaxing, but didn't help with the headache.

So at the end of the day it's Headache: 3 Remedies: 0  

Any suggestions of Remedies that help your headaches

No comments:

Post a Comment