Saturday, January 12, 2013

Friday Fabulous Five

Well I'm a day late but better late then never I guess.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the weekend.  My saturday has been busy today as I try to de-christmas my house and put away all of my decorations (this makes me a little sad since it will be another 10-11 months before I get to pull out all of my wonderful decorations, and this also means its 10-11 months until my favorite time of the year) .   

Well on to the Friday Fabulous Five!



1)  Quality Mom time:
I got to spend a little extra time this week just me and my Mom!  We met up at the mall had a some coffee and did a little shopping.  I love getting to spend time with my mom,  the older I get the more I feel blessed to have the mom I have and to have her in my life!  So getting extra mom time always is a highlight of my week.

2) Will and Grace:
I LOVE this show!! I have every season and every so often get on a kick of watching them (even though I have seen every single episode a bazillion times)  And recently I'm on one of those kicks.  My favorite season is season 5, don't really know why but I love it.  I'm very lucky to have a husband who puts up with my watching episode after episode and never complains =)

3) New Mattress:
Our new bed arrived!  I'm so excited.  We unfortunately haven't started sleeping on it yet, but that is just because My Wonderful Husband has been busy all week building us a new bed frame.  Hopefully by tomorrow we'll be ready to set up our new bed (pictures to come)

4) Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Wallflowers:
Bath and Body works was having their semi-annual sale this past week and I have able to get a bunch of wallflowers for a great price.  I really enjoy having my house smell like the scents of fall all year long, but the only problem is most stores only sell those scents well in the fall. So I was able to stock up on the sweet cinnamon pumpkin scent so I can hopefully make it until when it makes its way back into stores.

5) Over Time:
I'm really wanting to save some money and the best way I can think of that is to put my self on a strict budget (so far so good) and work as much as possible.  This week I was able to help out another nursing home and add a couple hours of overtime to my paycheck.  Yeah!!

Well enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody!  Let me know all the things that made your week Fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment