Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fabulous Five

Happy Friday Everyone!! Let the weekend begin.  I am beyond ready for the weekend to be here. I've had a good week and it went by pretty quickly, but I am still finding myself exhausted on this Friday.  This weekend should be a great one, tomorrow I'm heading to Orlando for the day to visit with wonderful friends and to get a little sister time in as well (I can't wait!!!)

So here are my Fabulous Five from this week:

1) Almond Butter.   I have been wanting to try almond butter for a long time and found at target this week Maple Almond Butter sale in these little packets and thought it would be a great way to try it.  Well it was so yummy!  I had to go back and by a jar of it.  I have been enjoy the almond butter on brown sugar cinnamon toast in the morning for breakfast (and sometimes in the evenings dessert too)  

2) My first referral:  I have been trying to start my own business as a pediatric speech pathologist and this week I am one step closer to making my dream come true...  I did my first evaluation as my own company!!!  It was great to be back doing therapy for a little kid. I can't wait to start therapizing the little kids again.  


3) Slightly cooler weather:  We have been having pretty warm weather for this time of year and finally today we got a "cool" front and the temperature only went up to about 70 today instead of about 80.  I know that is not cold or really even cool, but in south florida its what I have to look forward to.  (sometimes I wish it would actually get cold because one of my favorite things to do is to get all bundled up on the couch or in bed and it feels kind of silly to do that when its 80 degrees outside)




4) Snuggling with my big furry boys:  My big boys have been extra snuggley this week which I have enjoyed.  I love having them curl up with me on the couch or in bed.  

5) Our Bed:  This will be the last time our new bed makes it into my fabulous five, but we are finally sleeping on our new bed and Chris finished building our bed frame.  I LOVE our new bed!  It's fabulous, I love being able to spread out and still have plenty of room for Chris =)  


So what made your week Fabulous?  Let me know!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment