Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Fabulous Five

Happy Friday Everyone!!  Its the end of another work week and the beginning of another weekend. Hope everyone had a Fabulous week.  

Tomorrow we are headed up to Cocoa for the day to see our friends Adam and Natalie and their adorable little girl Alison.  


This week has flown by and was full of small (but Fabulous) things that made it great!

1)
We welcomed in 2013 at the beginning of the week.  I'm excited to see what this year has in store for us!

2)
Beautiful Sunrises!  
What a way to start the day then by enjoying something wonderful to look at!

3)
I have started two new books this week.  The first is a once a day bible, I've never read the whole bible, but I'm excited to try and journey through it day by day this year! =)  The second book is just a fun read, The Hunger Games.  

4)
Grapefruit!  But not just grapefruit, Grapefruit Brulee!!  So yummy.  It adds a little sweetness to the grapefruit and since the sugar is toasted under the broiler it heats up the grapefruit as well.  It has been my favorite dessert this week.

5)
So I can almost guarantee you that this one will make my list next week as well... I ordered a new mattress this week!  We will soon be the proud owners of a new king size memory foam mattress!  I can't wait to get this in next week.  I have been wanting to get a King size mattress since we moved (with Chris being 6'3" and I'm 5'10" I think we can really use the room) now we're going to have one!!!  I don't think I can fully express my excitement.  =) Once we get it into our room I will be posting pictures!

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment