Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday and Bacholerette

Things have been very busy around here.  Work has been crazy (lots of overtime for me).  But this weekend was lots of fun.  Friday was my Birthday!! And then Saturday I headed up to Orlando to celebrate my friend Chris' Bachelorette Party!

Friday I celebrated my 28th Birthday!  I spent the evening with Christopher and my parents.  We went to Benihana for Hibachi (which has kind of become a birthday tradition in our house).  The food was yummy, people sang to me, and I got a free dessert!  After dinner we went back to our house and had presents and cake.   I am excited to see what fun things 28 has in store for me!

Saturday I headed up to Orlando to celebrate my friend Chris' upcoming wedding.  We spent the afternoon at a wine glass painting class which was a lot of fun.  After making sure Chris would never run out of sexy lingerie, we headed out to dinner at can you guess... Benihana (Hibachi two nights in a row for this girl).  Our last stop of the night was Howl at the Moon a piano, lots of fun music and slightly dirty singing made for a fun evening.  Looking forward to celebrating Chris and John's wedding in 2 weeks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment