Sunday, March 10, 2013

St Patty's Day Wreath

I was feeling Crafty the other week and Decided to make a few St Patrick's Day decorations.  The first item I made was a felt wreath.  



I purchased four different shades of green and white felt (I purchased 4 sheets of each color because I made 2 wreaths, but 2 sheets of each color made both wreaths with some left overs)  
1) I cut the sheets of felt in have
2) The sheets were cut into 1 inch strips



3) Using fabric glue and sewing pins I secured the felt to the wreath (I ended up just pushing the pins all the way into the wreath to secure the felt in place,  If you don't want to use the pins Fabric glue should probably be used on the whole strip of felt not just on the back)

All of the Felt on the wreath!  I then made a bow out of St Patty's day ribbon to use to hang it.


The finished product!  A pretty Felt Wreath, a fast and easy craft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment