Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fabulous Five

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!!!  I know I have been slacking here, but these past few weeks have been super busy at work an I have been working a lot of overtime (good for the wallet, not so good for my quality of life).  I am beyond ready for this weekend, I have basically been ready since Monday morning.  Last weekend I was up in Orlando celebrating my friends up coming wedding and I also got to spend time with my sister and one of the little boys I used to do therapy with and his family, Lots of fun but was terrible for my sleep.  I feel like I have been trying to catch up on sleep all week long =(  

Okay on to this weeks Friday Fabulous Five:

1) Sister Time:  One of the best parts of my week are getting to talk to my sister. And the best way to talk to her is on Facetime.  I love getting to see her and it feels a lot more like we are just hanging out and spending time together then talking on the phone. 


2) New Music:  There is nothing like some fun music to get you in a good mood.  I just put some new music on my ipod this week making my dancing and singing in the shower much more exciting!

3) Therapy:  This week I began the therapy on my first pediatric speech client.  I am so excited and it feels so good to be doing what I do best Therapizing children!  As much as I am enjoying my job as the nursing home I have learned I am definitely a Pediatric therapist.  

4) Fresh Orange Juice:  Yum Yum Yum! Thats all I can say.  Nothing better than Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice!



5) Crafts:  I have been getting my craft on and getting ready to decorate for St. Patty's Day! I made two felt wreaths and shamrock garland =)


Hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend!  Let me know what made your week Fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment