Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Home Sweet Home


So I am realizing that I am not very good at consistently posting on here, but I'm going to work on that and I feel I have been really busy these last few weeks,  We finally closed on our house and have moved in!!!  I'm so excited I can't believe we finally have our house.


Me with our Keys!

We now have many projects for our house and I will hopefully document the changes we make and all of our projects on here.

Here is our Now I hope to start making some changes soon (at least the color to start. No more yellow kitchen for me!)  We did improve it a bit when we moved in we got new appliances! (since the ones in the house didn't work)

Our Kitchen (a huge disaster), but you can see our new fridge.
 I love it, its pretty and has lots of space inside!

Here is our new Stove before the gas company came to install it
And here it is all installed!
I am very excited to cook and bake on my new stove! I have never used a gas stove before, but I think its supposed to be really nice to cook with.

So hopefully soon I will have more posts with changes we have made or are at least are planning to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment