Monday, July 2, 2012

Start of Our New Adventure


I have never written a blog before, but thought it would be fun.  I got married 7 1/2 months ago to my wonderful husband Chris and that started my Life as a Brave!

Since getting married my husband and I have been living in Orlando, he graduated with his Master's in Environmental engineering and I continued working at my current job as a home health speech pathologist.  About 2 months ago we decided I would look for a new job in south florida (since that is where I'm originally from) and our new adventure begins...

I am starting my new job in two weeks at a nursing home in Stuart, FL (this will be a big change for me since I'm used to working with children everyday!) Along with trying to pack up our house, say good-bye to all of our friends, Chris and I are also trying to buy a house down in Stuart.  Which has meant spending many weekends driving back and forth between Orlando and Stuart.  So the last few months have been just a little hectic to say the least.  We have an offer in on a house which we are hoping will be ours!  But we have already had one contract fall through so we are hoping that this home works out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment